Our Alliance with Integrated Partners
Tax planning strategies are just one part of your financial picture. A comprehensive financial plan consists of investments, wealth accumulation strategies, retirement, and estate planning, insurance and so much more.
It is important to establish a financial plan that not only helps you prepare for your own future but can also impact the lives of your children and future generations. Additionally, a properly structured plan seeks to enable you to face financial challenges that may arise throughout all stages of your life.
Through our partnership with Integrated Financial Partners (Integrated), we can help you develop customized strategies that seek to address your long-term goals and strengthen your financial future so you can pursue your personal definition of financial success.
Integrated’s mission is to take a collaborative approach to financial planning aiming to help ensure that your goals and risk tolerance are properly considered and managed. By coordinating with your other advisors, the team at Integrated can help you with:
- Retirement Distribution Strategies
- Portfolio and Investment Analysis
- Wealth Management and Transfer
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Estate, Legacy and Beneficiary Planning
- Charitable Gifting Strategies
- Wealth Accumulation Planning
- Financial Planning, Fee Only Planning
- Family Income Protection Strategies
- Education Funding
- Paying Off Debt (student loan, mortgage, etc.)
- Special Needs Planning
- Risk Analysis
- Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Business Owner Planning
- Benefit and Compensation Plans
- Continuity and Succession Planning
- Retirement Plans, 401(k), SEP, SIMPLE Plans
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Employee Educational Workshops
Changes in your personal life may cause fluctuations in your financial life as well. Even if you have a plan it may not be current. Events which may require financial updates include:
- Purchase of a home
- Change in marital status
- Death of a close family member
- Personal injury/illness
- Change in employment status
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Starting or exiting a family business
Do you have questions about education funding or assisting parents through a life transition? Or are you a business owner looking to sell in the next 5 years? The team at Integrated can work with you seeking to determine the appropriate course of action to help protect you and your family.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Integrated Financial Partners, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.